We were founded by a surfer turned environmental activist to facilitate greater collaboration between local government, grassroots environmental activists, business, and community organizations.
To provide our clients and their ratepayers meaningful, measurable, and memorable campaigns and programs that enhance and expand clean water and resource recovery projects.
What We've Achieved
- 2016 - Leucadia Wastewater District won the California Association of Sanitation Agencies "Public Outreach of the Year (Small Plant)" Award
- Leucadia Wastewater District -
- 120,000+ People Reached
- over 12% engagement rate across all media assets
- Encina Wastewater Authority
- 105,000+ People Reached
- 3,500+ People Engaged Yearly
- 115 People Average Daily Reach